Kria Mul Mul Chikankari KurtiRegular price Rs. 1,950.00
Fabric. : Cotton Mul Mul
Chest : 40 inches
Style : Long Chikankari Kurti
Embroidery : 100% hand embroidered
Neck : Round Neck
Size. : XS , S , M ,L
The measurements given below are garment measurements
- Size XS : Chest - 36inch Hips - 40inch
- Size S : Chest - 38inch Hips - 42inch
- Size M : Chest - 40inch Hips - 44inch
- Size L : Chest - 42inch Hips - 46inch
- Size XL : Chest - 44inch Hips - 48inch
- Size XXL : Chest - 46inch Hips - 50inch
Washing Instructions : Dry Clean only
Disclaimer : There might be a 10-15% difference in colour due to high screen resolution.
Trivia : Chikankari is an Art of delicate handwork of Lucknow. It is a handcrafted process where the wooden blocks are manually carved in various designs, and the natural stew for printing is prepared, and printed on the cloth. The chikankari craftsmen then use ten ary of the needlecraft embroidery, and perform the needlework artistically. There are 32 stitches of chikankari broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch.
Misspelled : Nurkari, Noorkaree, Nurkaari, Noorkary, Noor-Kari
Also known as : Stitched Kurti, Kurta, Top, Tunic.